| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saigo in April is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 115.5mm (4.5in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Saigo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Saigo, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Saigo: