| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saigo in July is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in July is wettish. Around 195.4mm (7.7in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 14:01 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 14:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Saigo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Saigo, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Saigo: